Wednesday, December 27, 2006

A different 'train' and a wonderful experience

At this moment, I am definitely proud to say that I was the first member of the Chennai Swift Club, though less active. Infact, the logo for the club was decided based on my say, only my say. As the first activity of the club, we had a Swift 'train' organized on Dec 24, 2006 and it was a wonderful experience. A separate report is available here. I wanted to write about it in detail, but my dear friend Pradeep has done it and I prefer not to project my writing skills in front of it. Hence, I am giving his writeup below. It was definitely a wonderful experience, especially getting to drive 3 laps in front of Narain & Karun at the Irungattukottai racetrack was something I would have never even dreamt of. Thanks to all those who made it possible.




For some photos click here and if you are looking for professional photos, click here.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gud one!

2:43 PM, December 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home