Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Years roll by and yet another birthday just passed by last saturday. Happened to be at my birthplace for the birthday this time. Yes, at Pondicherry for two successive weekends. Lots of fun among relatives, balloons, decorations, cake cutting, etc. - wait, wait - not for me, but it was for the 3 year old Rahul, who happens to share his birthday with mine.

One nice birthday gift this time might have come two days late, but it came totally unexpected and surprised a lot including me. The team that I head in my workplace has been awarded the best team for the last 6 months, ie. from Oct 2004 to Mar 2005. Not just an award, there is a cheque too. Obviously, I am elated at the award as most of the team members are. As expected, a few mails have been flying around wishing us and hoping to continue with this award during the subsequent quarters too. The award was collected by some of my teammates as I couldn't attend the function, again due to work. Probably, it was this commitment from me and the others too got us this award :) To be very honest, I have no regrets whatsoever, in not being able to collect the award in person from the Founder & CEO for various reasons. Ok, its time to get into a team discussion to decide on what to do with the prize money.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger tifoc said...

Hey Ganesh,

Belated Birthday Wishes. Wish u all the very best in future.

11:25 PM, May 24, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home