Wednesday, March 16, 2005

It was very nice to see Bharath wedded with Veena after the mishap on Jan 30. Though it was such a small affair with a very few close relatives and friends, it would have had the sincere and hearty wishes of each and every soul present there. Happened to spend some time with Manikandan, Swaminathan, Venkatesh and Senthil and of course TMT sir too, at the wedding place which was Veena's house itself. Laks wanted to attend the wedding, but couldn't as the muhurtham fell in Sid's awake-times. Manikandan is destined to attend Bharath's wedding !

On an another note, I have to start the formalities to get a duplicate SSLC marksheet as I have lost my original. And you know why? Visa processing needs these marksheets - but why SSLC, when I have my HSC and college certificates - usual dolt Indian rules !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home