Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Happy Birthday to the cute little prince!

Very quietly, Siddharth got past his 1st birthday last week. There were no parties, no cake-cuttings, no special sweets - though my wife took him to the temple in the morning. I had time to write about him reaching 100 days on the day he reached, but now work has increased and I don't find much time to blog. The Ayush Homam happened on Nov 29, though the real birthday is Dec 9.

Where is the news about my birthday?Our lives have really changed in the last one year. We have enjoyed a lot of joyous & happy moments during this time. When I am very tired and really want to take rest and sleep is when his playtime starts and it is such a wonderful feeling to sacrifice rest and play with him - it helps me burn calories too. Whenever we are out, just the thought that Sid is back home when we get back brings smiles in the heart. The way he smiles on seeing me when I am back from office, even late in the night is divine. To call him paapa sir is something I would love to do all the time. The different postures of his sleeping, his playing with the red helmet and there are lots & lots more, which I may fail to key down right now, but they never cease to fascinate & mesmerize me when Sid does them. The way he gets destructive with his toys and the tub and the way he throws all the toys insouciantly is a delight to watch. I am still not able to figure out if he is left-handed or right-handed, as he uses his left hand when he throws with disdain. If someone who reads this know when a person becomes a particular handed, please leave a comment.

Sid started of with Jaagruthi's dresses and now thankfully, Prabhu and Madhuri send a lot of dresses for him from the US of A and Sid looks exceedingly cute and precious to our eyes atleast. I, infact, have a separate day-wise blog for Sid and there is already some pressure on me to stop it to be a daily.

Read the title again, it (in)directly would tell you that I am the King!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Sid!!!
God Bless you!

2:30 PM, December 14, 2005  
Blogger Mahadevan said...

periya manushan madhiri eppadi paper padikara madhiri irukan paaru. dei, enna peeling-a? enakku dhan da peeling-u. nee unna king nu solirka vaendam.

9:10 AM, December 15, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sid,

Many more happy returns of the day!

1:51 PM, December 15, 2005  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi, thanks for adding me to your blogroll!

8:08 AM, December 20, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home