Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Couldn't resist this time...

Its been a long time since I spotted these, not just they have learnt, but I was getting fed up. I generally don't bother about the mistakes in the live ball-by-ball commentaries as I personally know how difficult it is to keep up with the happening, especially when all you have to depend is the television with those numerous ad-breaks. But, today the master really got to my nerves when I wanted updates from 3 good matches and the disappointing aspect was that not even a single match was getting updated properly.

Lot of traffic and the servers couldn't hold up, but why not the commentators too - just as Jagadish pointed this out about getting the rules right, I still could not figure out whether it was Clark or Kasprowicz (see pic. below) who got rid of Gibbs at Durban today.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Jagadish said...

I believe the bowler's name was Clarkasprowicz.

4:45 PM, March 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home