Thursday, April 03, 2008

I love Chennai

But, I have moved out of Chennai with regrets, after quitting my job with CSS Corp. Leaving Chennai was such a tough decision to make, but since it seemed to have a few advantages, I decided to give it a go. I really hope to come back to Chennai after 2 years or even earlier, if possible - my blogger profile will continue to show me in Chennai, as I hate to change it. And also, as of now, I am not a great fan of Bangalore. Let me keep you posted on what time has in store for me and family. As of now, I am pushing time here in the Kannada metro, waiting for my wife and son to join me soon. Looks like, another 2 more weeks.

It was tougher to leave my team in my earlier company. Whatever anyone thought, my team was an extended family to me and I am missing them here definitely. Can't take them with me to the new job. Anyways, the memoirs, more good, less bad, will stay on forever. By the way, just thought of some self-boasting too by giving you a snapshot of what one of my team members thought about me.

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Mahadevan said...

adei planning mani...

6:50 PM, April 03, 2008  
Blogger Shree said...

Here's another team member seconding his opinion :-)

12:17 PM, April 04, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ganesha, Do you mind if i go sarcastic on this forum ? I am sure it is not right place but change can be painful for someone like me.

Do you want me to ?

mani

7:09 PM, April 08, 2008  
Blogger Ganesh said...

be clear mani - whatever you want to say or make fun of.

i am a little dullheaded!

7:15 PM, April 08, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Romba azhaga unnoda teammates yellam unnaya pathi yezhudhi irukkadha padicha, kannula thaniyaa varudhudaaa. andha statela yeppadi clearaa yezhudha mudiyum ! Last 2 hours, vidaama azhudhu kittu irukkaena, onnumae thona maatengudhu yezhudha. Give me few more hours.

Karthikeyan pointslendhu idha mattum yenda cut&paste panni potta ?

mani

8:34 PM, April 08, 2008  
Blogger Ganesh said...

take your own time, mani and infact i need your pethals to get out of emotions.

cut and paste - oru suya vilambaram thaan!

9:35 PM, April 08, 2008  
Blogger Jervin said...

We Miss you :(

2:16 AM, June 04, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home